WEBSITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions incorporate all of the terms and conditions and policies on this website. You (the user) agree to these each and every time you view and use the website.
“Website” means the website and all content at www.thecartridgeshoponline.co.uk
(1) By using us, this website and buying from us, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over
(2) These Terms and Conditions and all of the terms and conditions and policies apply when you view and use this website place an order, unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you order.
(3) From time to time we will be update the terms and conditions and policies and the amendments take effect immediately, so please check the documents each time you use the website.
WEBSITE USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) We own the website, including everything that we upload/put on it (the content).
(2) The Website and all the content we upload is subject to copyright which belongs to us.
(3) As a user you are solely responsible for your use of the website and agree that you will not in any way breach any of our rights, including intellectual property rights and copyright
(5) All copyright, trademarks and all other Intellectual Property Rights in the website and our content remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. This means that you must not breach any of our rights nor interfere with the proper workings of the website.
SUPPLY OF WEBSITE
(1) The website is available on an “as is” and “when available” basis so we use our reasonable endeavours to supply the website but are not responsible for any failure to provide it. We may, without any liability, to terminate or alter the website or contents without prior notice.
(2) In addition, we make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other defect or problems which may occur in respect of any viewing or use of the website. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused resulting from a failure to provide or where a virus or defect occurs as a result of any email attachment or document we send to you.
(3) We make every effort to ensure that anything displayed on our website, including any content, is displayed as accurately as possible but cannot be responsible for variations. What you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes are concerned) depends on your display and settings and we cannot guarantee that this will be accurate.
(4) We reserve the right to vary or withdraw products or make changes to the price of products without any notice.
The website may include links etc to third parties, including those who also offer you products and services (e.g. payment services). When you click on any links you may be forwarded to third party websites. We do not recommend, endorse nor have any control or responsibility over the third parties or their websites and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the terms and condition of the third parties and their websites.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
(1) To the extent that the law allows, we will not be held responsible for any damage, or loss whatsoever caused by your use of the website.
(2) In the unlikely event that you have any right, claim or action against us, then your claim will be limited to the price of the products you purchased which are the subject of the complaint or the sum of £20, whichever is greater
(3) You agree to completely indemnify us against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including any legal fees, known and unknown, arising from or in any way connected with your breach of your obligations under our terms and conditions and policies.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
GENERAL TERMS – applies to all use and purchases
(1) We reserve the right to transfer, sell, assign, delegate, convey, rent, subcontract or share all or any part of the rights, duties or obligations and provision of the website.
(2) Waiver – Nothing in our terms and conditions or policies and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of our rights under any agreement shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
(3) Force Majeure – We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we will be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
(4) Invalidity and severance – Each clause or any part at all of our terms and conditions and policies is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of the under our terms and conditions and policies be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of the under our terms and conditions and policies.
(5) Our terms and conditions and policies will be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Company registered in England and Wales no. . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.